PositivePay is a check fraud prevention service for your Sage Intacct checking accounts. This solution provides another level of security to ensure your payments are made accurately. PositivePay for Sage Intacct is fully integrated with the Cash Management Module and has the flexibility to meet any bank format required. Whether you are paying vendors or reimbursing employees, PositivePay by Wipfli LLP. is the solution.
• Easily setup and configure to meet your bank’s unique requirements. Positive Pay layouts can include headers, footers, and detail lines – each of which can be quickly configured to meet the format required by your bank.
• Define a separate file layout for each of your banks. The application works with an unlimited number of bank accounts.
• Once the Positive Pay formats have been defined, files are generated based upon the cutoff date specified, and historical files are archived, yet still accessible for reporting purposes.
- Dramatically reduces check fraud
- Can be used with all US banks and multiple accounts
- Easy to install, implement and use
Sage Intacct Platform Services
Integration Approved Countries:
A multi-discipline professional services firm
Over 100,000 Clients
47 US offices
3 India offices
Perspective changes everything
Wipfli brings the curiosity needed to uncover what’s been overlooked. Our ingenuity helps create unexpected results. Our team of more than 3,000 associates works together to bring integrated solutions to turn data into insights, to optimize workflows, to increase margins and to transform through digital innovation. Others see problems. We see possibilities.
Wipfli is a Top accounting and consulting firm based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, with more than 3,000 associates in offices throughout the United States and India.
What we stand for
Our vision reflects the impact we want to make:
Create a lasting, positive impact for every person, organization and community we engage.
Our mission and values are a living, breathing part of our culture. They guide us daily in creating that lasting, positive impact with our clients, community and each other.
Our values are:
- Integrity: To do the right thing every time
- Caring: To always interact toward others with empathy and compassion
- Excellence: To consistently be the best in all we do
- Teamwork: To act as one through collaboration, cooperation and communication.
- Perseverance: To tenaciously execute our objective
We embrace and embody these values to live our mission:
To enable individuals and organizations to achieve their full potential, empowered by the security of a stable foundation.
Our people are eternal students, bringing cross-industry experience and creativity to help clients see beyond today’s most complex business challenges. We see success for what it is: a continual process. Nonlinear. But always advancing. Always progressing — from curiosity, to clarity, to results — time and again.