Labor Union finance and accounting professionals understand the importance and time-consuming process of the reporting of the annual LM-2 to the Department of Labor. LM-2 on Sage Intacct is an integrated module for your deployment of Sage Intacct, configured to meet your unique organizational requirements. This module streamlines the full cycle that supports the creation of your LM-2 reporting; from data entry, tracking, and file generation for submission to the Office of Labor-Management Standards (OLMS).
This product allows your Sage Intacct users to tag AP bills, AR invoices, and expense report entries, with specific defaults or overrides to track against any of the following LM-2 schedules:
• Schedule 14 - Other Receipts
• Schedule 15 - Representational Activities
• Schedule 16 - Political Activities & Lobbying
• Schedule 17 - Contributions, Gifts & Grants
• Schedule 18 - General Overhead
• Schedule 19 - Union Administration
• Schedule 20 – Benefits
In addition to easily tracking AP and expense transactions against the appropriate schedules, the LM-2 on Sage Intacct module automatically generates the appropriate file layout in either CSV or XML required by OLMS for submission.
- Reduce manual time and effort
- Automate a time-consuming process
- Tag transactions appropriately
- Leverage industry best practices
- Integrated with your Sage Intacct solution!
Sage Intacct Platform Services
Integration Approved Countries:
A multi-discipline professional services firm
Over 100,000 Clients
47 US offices
3 India offices
Perspective changes everything
Wipfli brings the curiosity needed to uncover what’s been overlooked. Our ingenuity helps create unexpected results. Our team of more than 3,000 associates works together to bring integrated solutions to turn data into insights, to optimize workflows, to increase margins and to transform through digital innovation. Others see problems. We see possibilities.
Wipfli is a Top accounting and consulting firm based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, with more than 3,000 associates in offices throughout the United States and India.
What we stand for
Our vision reflects the impact we want to make:
Create a lasting, positive impact for every person, organization and community we engage.
Our mission and values are a living, breathing part of our culture. They guide us daily in creating that lasting, positive impact with our clients, community and each other.
Our values are:
- Integrity: To do the right thing every time
- Caring: To always interact toward others with empathy and compassion
- Excellence: To consistently be the best in all we do
- Teamwork: To act as one through collaboration, cooperation and communication.
- Perseverance: To tenaciously execute our objective
We embrace and embody these values to live our mission:
To enable individuals and organizations to achieve their full potential, empowered by the security of a stable foundation.
Our people are eternal students, bringing cross-industry experience and creativity to help clients see beyond today’s most complex business challenges. We see success for what it is: a continual process. Nonlinear. But always advancing. Always progressing — from curiosity, to clarity, to results — time and again.