Comprehensive HCM—We address every aspect of the employment lifecycle: from the basics of HRIS, benefits and payroll … to talent management functions such as recruiting, performance reviews and learning management… to delivering the robust reporting your leaders need for data-driven decision making.
These are just some of the key benefits our clients report:
- Greater Accuracy—Criterion’s single, unified database enhances the accuracy, timeliness and integrity of an organization’s workforce data—and it ensures that everyone draws upon the same accurate data to drive their decision-making.
- Greater Efficiency—Criterion streamlines and automates labor-intensive, time-consuming tasks and processes related to benefits administration, payroll, applicant tracking, performance reviews and many other aspects of HCM.
- Improved Talent Management—Our unified database and automation capabilities help employers manage the talent lifecycle more effectively by seamlessly orchestrating applicant tracking, onboarding, performance reviews and ongoing learning and development.
- Data-Driven Decision Making—Another advantage of our unified database is that it puts the right data at users’ fingertips at every stage of the talent lifecycle.
- Empowers Managers & Employees—Thanks to our simple, modern interface and a powerful set of self-service capabilities, managers and employees use Criterion with greater frequency and satisfaction than other HCM tools.
- Cost Savings—We help employers reduce costs in a number of ways including the automation and elimination of manual processes, workflow improvements, time and labor savings, and simplifying benefits administration.
Watch a Webinar on the integration between Sage Intacct and Criterion HCM! https://vimeo.com/criterionhcm/download/408875508/a17de24142
Sage Intacct Web Services;
Can work on most current browsers. No special requirements.
Tiered Pricing. Pricing starts at $4.00 PEPM, with all modules it can be up to $13.50 PEPM
Criterion built its comprehensive suite of HCM solutions specifically for the needs of mid-sized companies (200 to 2,500 employees) based on 30 years of experience.
- Comprehensive HCM—We address every aspect of the employment lifecycle: from the basics of HRIS, benefits and payroll … to talent management functions such as recruiting, performance reviews and learning management… to delivering the robust reporting your leaders need for data-driven decision making.
- Great User Experience—Like the world's best apps, Criterion is beautifully simple to use despite its powerful functionality. We’ve designed Criterion to appeal to and be used by everyone in your organization—from the c-suite to middle managers to front line employees.
- Easy Integration & Configurability—Thanks to our open architecture, Criterion integrates seamlessly with your current systems and tools. We adapt to your processes and workflows—not the other way around. And our flexible design lets you configure our solutions to your specific needs.
- Affordability—High-quality, comprehensive HCM solutions and an amazing user experience don’t have to cost a fortune. We’re priced for the mid-market.