Not-for-Profit organizations have unique processes and requirements when it comes to business. The pre-built Sage Intacct-Salesforce NFP Integration Pack keeps that in mind and has built-in business logic specifically for NGO Connect or the Not-for-Profit-Starter Pack.
The Sage Intacct-Salesforce NFP Integration Pack
The Sage Intacct-Salesforce NFP Integration Pack migrates
• All donors in Salesforce as customers in Intacct
• In Salesforce, opportunities will represent donations, grants, pledges and campaigns. A NFP can forecast the likeliness of a donation being committed to by selecting an opportunity stage within Salesforce
• When a donation is committed to, it is moved into Intacct as a sales order or accounts receivable invoice and tagged by certain dimensions
• Furthermore, donations can be marked as restricted, or marked as closed/won in Salesforce, and moved customers, orders, payments, items and invoices
The Sage Intacct-Salesforce NFP Integration Pack Includes
• First level support
• API level support for upgrades of underlying cloud solutions
• Access to new features & enhancement (enabling these may require additional configuration
Choosing the right partner is even more important than choosing the right software. Armanino is a leader in Cloud Financials and was named a “Killer VAR” by Accounting Today. We offer unparalleled financials expertise with former CFOs leading our consulting services so we can best understand our clients’ needs.
Our dedicated consulting team has completed more than 400 Intacct implementations, customizations and integration projects for a wide variety of industries. Armanino is Intacct’s 2015 VAR Partner of Year. Armanino is also an Salesforce Partner.
Integration Approved Countries:
As the largest California-based CPA and consulting firm, and one of the 25 largest independent