QStock is a Warehouse Management software that is real-time integrated with Sage Intacct. QStock offers Warehouse Control, Integrated Shipping, eCommerce, ASNs, Commercial Invoices, Customer Portal, Drop Ship, Lot & Serial Track and Trace, Work Order, with compliance label printing from FDA UDI compliance to SSCC-18 Labels.
QStock integrates deeply and seamlessly with Sage Intacct, taking advantage of sub-ledger transaction detail and preserving of dimensional data in joint workflows. Warehouse transactions such as receiving, picking, shipping and material handling are processed through simple user prompts and barcode scans on wireless RF Scanners and printers.
Most warehouses are a company's largest asset and the key to profitability while at the same time represent the most target rich area for improvements in efficiencies and cost savings. QStock Warehouse Management System (WMS) is the natural extension to Sage Intacct because it seamlessly captures, keeps track of and reports on critical transactions, information and actions that take place in the warehouse, while enabling clear visibility within Sage Intacct from a financial perspective.
- Deep, Seamless Sage Intacct Integration: Built for Sage Intacct using Web Services for real-time integration, leveraging transactions, documents and dimensions in workflows that feel right for operations while saving time and increasing visibility for finance.
- eCommerce Enablement: Direct integration with eCommerce Carts like Shopify and multi-carrier shipping integrations like Shipstation and Shippingeasy for retail and wholesale fulfilment.
- POS Integration: Use tablets, phones and computers to sell anywhere you need to, from your physical store to a booth at a fair or tradeshow through Shopify POS and QStock, flowing orders into Sage Intacct in real time.
- Field Services Warehouse Management: Provide usage visibility of truck inventory to the warehouse in real-time as parts are used at job site, enable the warehouse or supply room to replenish truck inventory before it’s a problem, and manage truck cycle counts and replenishments with barcode scanning instead of paper or excel, directly integrated with solutions like ServiceTitan for front end home services business management.
- Amazon FBA: Directly integrate with Fulfillment by Amazon to leverage the power of Amazon as an additional sales channel. Represent replenishments and orders in QStock and Sage Intacct to deeply reduce high volume data entry.
- RMA Management: Create RMA's based off of Sales Orders. Receive and authenticate against serial numbers into QA/QC areas to assess and process returns.
- ASNs and SSCC-18 label printing: Pick to cartons, create ASNs(Advanced Ship Notices) and print SSCC-18 labels for compliance with big box retailer requirements, integrated into your fulfillment process.
- Available To Sell: Look at your inventory availability across different lenses like Style, Color and Size across a time horizon accounting for Sales Orders and Purchase Orders against those items.
- Distributor Centric Customer Portal: Allow your customers to log in and create their own orders, view order status and look up tracking numbers by asking the portal instead of asking customer service.
- Advanced Replenishment and Reordering: Get purchase order recommendations based on inventory usage. Adjust vendor, quantities and price to your liking, then create Purchase Orders into Intacct with a few clicks.
- Order Accuracy: Achieve over 99% accuracy by controlling your inventory. Be able to quote lead times with confidence. Know that your customer is getting exactly what they ordered when you promised it to them.
- Outbound shipments: Systems for workflows allow your business to scale efficiently
- Employee Productivity: Improve productivity and keep personnel costs low, eliminate searching for lost products by directing pickers to bin locations, save time with single data entry
- Inventory Accuracy: Over 99% inventory accuracy
- Reduce Inventory Loss: 80-85% less inventory loss
- Picking Times and Lines: Reduce picker walk time by optimizing pick path
- Verticals: Consumer Packaged Goods, Food Distribution and Production, Life Sciences (Medical Device and BioTech), eCommerce/Multi-Channel, Field Services(Plumbing, Electrical and HVAC)
Sage Intacct Web Services; Sage Intacct Inventory
Subscription starting at $10K annually
MSA Systems mission is to provide superior best in class turn-key supply chain solutions and best practices bringing together software, services, hardware and support to businesses of all sizes from the small business to enterprise marketplace.