Miter is the modern HCM for construction, combining HR, payroll, workforce management, and expense management in one simple platform.
Miter and Sage Intacct have partnered to make construction payroll, HR, and expense management dead simple:
- Sync Projects, Cost Codes, Employees, GL Accounts, and Job Costs between Miter and Sage Intacct.
- Ditch the CSV exports and Excel files; all of your data syncs in real-time via API.
- Set up the integration in less than 30 minutes.
- Track hours and direct and indirect labor costs by job and cost code
- Offload tax filings, direct deposits, and child support garnishments
- Manage union rates, prevailing wages, and run Certified Payroll reports
- Onboard new hires 100% digitally
- Establish performance review cycles and create custom review templates
- Post open roles to job boards and track candidates
- Configure PTO policies and track time off requests, accruals, and balances
- Offer a wide range of employee benefits
- Enable real-time and async mobile time-tracking and geolocation
- Create custom daily reporting templates and workflows
- See your jobsite schedule and employee assignments in one dashboard
- Send SMS broadcasts and messages to your workforce
- Import transactions from Visa, Mastercard, and AmEx cards
- Review and approve employee out-of-pocket and mileage reimbursements
- Require employees to submit receipts and classify transactions by job, GL account, and cost codes
To enable the integration, Sage Intacct users are NOT required to purchase: Sage Intacct Web Services - Developer License;
Sage Intacct Construction
Miter costs $15 to $50 per user per month, depending on the size of the customer and which modules are used.
Integration Approved Countries:
Miter is the modern construction HCM. Contractors of all sizes use Miter to simplify HR, payroll, time-tracking, compliance, and more.