Integrating ClickTime and Sage Intacct allows businesses to accurately track employee time and project expenses in real-time, which can help streamline billing and invoicing, improve project profitability, and increase resource utilization. Additionally, integrating these two systems allows for seamless data exchange, reducing the need for manual data entry and increasing overall efficiency.
- Streamline Billing and Invoicing
- The ClickTime and Sage Intacct integration allows businesses to easily create invoices based on time and expense data tracked in ClickTime, reducing the need for manual data entry in Sage Intacct and improving overall efficiency.
- Reduce Manual Data Entry & Administrative Overhead
- The integration helps to reduce manual data entry and administrative overhead by automatically transferring data between the two systems, minimizing the risk of errors.
- Ensure Timesheet Accuracy
- Many companies struggle with timesheet adoption. Employees often turn in time sheets late, which leads to missing or incorrect data. ClickTime provides features to ensure your timesheet data is accurate and timely. From automatic email reminders to timesheet completion dashboards, your team will have every tool it needs to collect flawless data and trasmit it to your ERP.
- Track Time & Expenses from Anywhere
- With the ClickTime Mobile App, employees can track time and expenses from anywhere, using any device, improving flexibility and productivity. If employees are working in remote locations, the app will store data locally until it can be transferred to the cloud.
- Manage Project Budgets in Real Time
- Track your project budgets and billable hours in ClickTime before your timesheets are sent to Sage Intacct. ClickTime allows you to monitor your project budgets in real time, accounting for all labor costs and billable hours in outstanding timesheets.
- Monitor Capacity & Assign Project Hours
- Monitor your employees' utilization to ensure that no one is overworked or unnecessarily sidelined. ClickTime allows you to see each employee’s current and upcoming capacity. Managers can assign project hours in ClickTime, so your employees always know how many remaining hours they have to work on their projects.
- Easily Manage Billing Models & Rate Cards
- ClickTime supports a wide range of billing models including fixed-fee, retainer, and time and materials. Customize your rate cards based on the client, project, employee, or task worked on during the billable hour.
- Customize Your Timesheets
- No matter how you need to track time, ClickTime has you covered. With multiple tiers of object hierarchy, custom fields, and notes – the ClickTime platform was built to accommodate unique configurations.
- Manage Data Governance
- Keep your data secure with ClickTime’s enterprise-grade data governance. Create and segment user permissions to grant the right level of data-access to each employee. Make sure your company’s critical financial information doesn’t fall into the wrong hands.
- Dedicated Customer Success and Professional Services Teams
- With over two decades of experience servicing clients, the software experts at ClickTime are some of the best in the world. They’ll help ensure that your team is using the ClickTime platform appropriately, and that all of your integration or customization needs are met.
Sage Intacct Web Services
Sage Intacct Projects Module
per user, per month
Integration Approved Countries:
ClickTime was founded to help businesses easily track, manage, and plan employee time. What began as a client project for two productivity-obsessed brothers has grown into a global tech company, with customers in more than 65 countries.
The ClickTime software platform is used by clients at public relations & marketing agencies, nonprofits organizations, consulting firms, software development shops, financial services firms, engineering companies, accounting firms, clinical research organizations, and more.
ClickTime’s mission is to help its clients wisely invest their most precious asset: their team’s time.