Lightyear is an award-winning 5* rated app that allows Large SMEs and Mid Market companies to enhance the Sage Intacct functionality with automated data extraction and advanced approval workflows.
Businesses can consolidate their Procure to Pay processes and get back more than 80% of time spent manually entering data, reducing approvals time and monthly finance costs.
The Lightyear Purchasing and Accounts Payable solution seamlessly and easily integrates with Sage Intacct to create a smooth end-to-end solution from Purchase Order creation to exporting your Accounts Payable docs to Sage Intacct. Below are just a few of the benefits enjoyed but Sage Intacct customers.
The above benefits are only a small number of the full benefits enjoyed by Lightyear customers, book a demo with an expert for a more in-depth overview.
- 100% accurate, real-time data extraction: Utilizing proprietary data extraction technology Lightyear will extract SKU data and coding instantly as standard removing any manual data entry, with up to 100% accuracy from your bills, Lightyear will utilize secondary OCR technology as a backup solution to ensure customers have access to a fast and reliable source of data extraction for the Accounts Payable process.
- Cross-platform benefits: Improved and highly accurate data extraction ensures better quality data to feed Sage Intacct’s powerful reporting engine. All invoices will be sent to Sage Intacct from Lightyear as a PDF and link, mutual clients can automatically reconcile statements within Lightyear removing another manual process, all ingestion of PO information from Sage Intacct into Lightyear can ensure a highly accurate 3-way line item matching process takes place, all tax code information will move smoothly from Lightyear to Sage Intacct.
- Real-time oversight: Lightyear provides customers with live insights and reporting outside of core systems enabling faster & more efficient decision making on forecasting and cash flow management for those who may not be users of Sage Intacct.
- Unified Communications and Audit Trail: Lightyear provides increased visibility for approvers and suppliers to see unpaid/disputed bills with the ability to tag or directly communicate with all relevant parties from within one place, through this functionality a true audit trail is created that enables more efficient auditing processes via Lightyears online archive.
- Human centered and affordable mid market software: Customer feedback drives all of Lightyear’s features, meaning that they develop, build and release features faster than any of their competitors, bringing an enterprise-like product with mid market pricing and implementation costs. With a global team covering most time zones, all Lightyear support is live and free 24/5, included in the monthly cost.
Because Sage Intacct and Lightyear are both cloud-based, set-up is seamless. When set up, it is a one-click process to export your data to Sage Intacct.
Lightyear exports line item detail on each bill back into Sage Intacct giving you more data and better accuracy in your account. The data we export across is:
- Tax Rates
- GL Codes
- Categories & Dimensions
- Purchase Bills & Credits
- Document Attachments
For full set-up instructions, please contact a Lightyear expert and we will start the process.
Check out our product overview video for more information.
Sage Intacct Web Services
Pricing starts at just £89 per month. This gives you full access to both Lightyear Purchase Orders & Accounts Payable.
Integration Approved Countries:
Australia; Canada; United Kingdom; United States; South Africa;
Lightyear is a global Software as a Service (SaaS) business focused on developing and building cutting edge fintech products for Businesses, Accountants and Bookkeepers.
We have offices in both Australia and the United Kingdom with our Headquarters in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Lightyear was founded in 2017 by successful fintech entrepreneurs Chris Gregg & Roger Gregg who also founded the much loved Invitbox.
Our Payables & Procurement Platform is available in more than 40 countries across the North America, EMEA and APAC regions.
+44 2896 002357