Nectari is a business intelligence and data management solution that is fully integrated with Sage Intacct. The solution helps customers make informed decisions based on real-time data from their Sage Intacct system. It empowers all users with a simple interface to access and analyze data in a self-sufficient manner and eliminates the need for disparate tools and specialized skills.
The benefits of using Nectari with Sage Intacct
Gain visibility & insight on your Sage Intacct data
- Measure the impact on your business
- Get an enterprise-wide view of your organization
- Report on real-time data using multiple platforms: Web, Excel & Mobile
- Manage data from disparate systems (on-premises and cloud)
Empower all Sage Intacct users
Self-service BI gives all users access to data and helps them make decisions faster, without relying on IT.
- Create new reports and dashboards
- Customize any report
- Set up sharing options
- Access data from anywhere
- View in multiple languages
Share important information with all stakeholders, in a secure manner
- Accelerate distribution of information across your business
- Add comments and highlight items
- Schedule distribution of reports based on conditions and triggers
Manage your Sage Intacct data
Manage data from multiple sources using the extract, transform, load (ETL) process.
Nectar DataSync is ideal for Sage Intacct users that want to:
- Migrate data from legacy systems
- Consolidate data between disparate databases
- Centralize multiple data sources into a data warehouse
- Have disparate systems talk to each other
- Move data between the cloud and on-premises
- Eliminate any impact to your live system when pulling reports
Sage Intacct Web Services
Annual subscription. Please contact us for details.
Nectari is a fully integrated business intelligence and data management solution that helps organizations make informed decisions based on real-time data. It empowers all users with a simple interface to access and analyze data in a self-sufficient manner and eliminates the need for disparate tools and specialized skills