IDU makes budgeting, forecasting, performance management and reporting tools to simplify financial management. Our flagship product, idu-Concept, provides easy, effective budgeting and financial reporting for medium-sized to large businesses. idu-Concept integrates easily with Sage Intacct, reducing budget cycles from months to weeks.
The IDU/Sage Intacct integration provides several key benefits for users of both systems:
The idu-Concept integration with Sage Intacct offers real-time, online access to information in a format that is easy to use and understand by both financial and non-financial managers. Instant access to key information allows the business to react faster to deviations from the plan. It also increases cost-center managers’ involvement, empowerment and ownership of the numbers.
- Automated import of Journal Entry detail from Sage Intacct into IDU
- Jobs can be scheduled or run on-demand
- API integration is the most highly performant method of retrieving data from Sage Intacct
- Fully certified and supported
- Ownership of the budget process
- Empower non-financial managers
- Transparency and accountability
- Reduced administration
- Flexible, integrated reporting
- Faster turnaround/close
Sage Intacct Web Services; Supported on all major browsers;
IDU Cloud pricing starts at $55/Named user per month.
IDU makes budgeting, forecasting, performance management and reporting tools to simplify financial management. Our flagship product, idu-Concept, provides easy, effective budgeting and financial reporting for medium-sized to large businesses. idu-Concept integrates easily with ERP software, but unlike more cumbersome offerings, idu-Concept can be implemented quickly, requires little or no ongoing consulting fees and reduces budgeting cycles from months to weeks.
- We aim to be the first choice for delivering accessible, user friendly budgeting, forecasting and reporting software solutions to users at all levels in the business.
- To significantly reduce budget, forecasting and reporting turnaround times.
- To provide strategic financial planning software that is free of ongoing consulting support.
- To empower non-financial managers, giving them ownership of their budgets by promoting transparency and ultimately leading to greater accountability.
- To deliver a cost-effective, superior business solution.