Hyphen HomeFront is a fully integrated residential construction ERP software allowing home builders to manage the build processes from sales and CRM to service and warranty in one easy-to-use system. With an on-premise construction ERP solution, there’s no need to replace your back-end accounting solutions. Hyphen HomeFront integrates seamlessly with Sage Intacct Construction, ensuring accurate & immediate sharing of information. Join home builders using Hyphen HomeFront as their residential construction ERP software of choice.
Consolidate CRM & Sales Management
Execute sophisticated campaigns and track prospects to closing. Manage contracts, selections, change orders and documents.
Speed up Estimating & Purchasing with Precision
Real-time budgeting and PO release driven by approved sales contracts and change orders. Automated 3-way communication between estimating, sales and the field keeps everyone in sync.
Share Schedules with Team, Customer and Trades
Easily communicate with trades and suppliers, or manage and share schedules with Hyphen’s BuildPro cloud solution.
Strengthen Supplier Relationships
Link trade partners directly with Hyphen SupplyPro. Streamline PO handling, approvals, and payments. Built-in alerts notify you in real-time of schedule changes, PO changes or project updates.
Optimize Client Satisfaction with Service & Warranty
Coordinate and control service work from the back office or the field. Information and documents from sales through construction available at all times. Drag and drop scheduling of appointments and work orders.
Automate Information Sharing
Automate information exchange within the office and to your customers and vendors. Critical notifications and real-time reports delivered without delay.
Seamless Integration with Sage Intacct Construction, with Purchasing, Invoice Payments, Job Creation and Costs in an efficient, easy-to-use platform.
What are you looking for in a platform?
• I’d like an on-premise Estimating, Purchasing, Scheduling hosted on my servers.
• I’d like to have Sales, CRM, Field Management, and Warranty in the cloud with precise reporting capabilities.
What are you looking for in an Estimating/Purchasing solution?
• We need take off and job costing capabilities.
• I want to analyze proﬁtability by community, plan or option.
• We need detailed cost estimating, cost forecasting and “what if” analysis, or integration with PlanSwift Estimating.
• We need to be able to manage bids.
• I want to autogenerate POs from estimate or plan.
• I have the need for Intersecting Option and Option Selection Rules
• We want automated communications with vendors & trades, and PO management with BuildPro & SupplyPro.
What is your Sales team looking for in their Sales system?
• We need a lot inventory management system - create accurate lot specific details/options
• Our Sales system needs sales quotes & contract management - eliminate customer/sales selection errors
• I would like to integrate with BDX Envision.
• Want design center integration through an open API, or integration with Lasso CRM.
What are your Warranty and scheduling needs?
• I would like to walk through inspections & punch lists.
• I want ERP integration with the BuildPro modules.
• I want complete superintendent and supplier collaboration.
• I want to reduce cycle times and eliminate dry runs.
To enable the integration, Sage Intacct users are NOT required to purchase: Sage Intacct Web Services - Developer License
Subscription Per Home Start
Integration Approved Countries:
Australia; Canada; United States;
21 of the top 26 North American home builders trust Hyphen Solutions as a reliable resource in the construction management industry. Hyphen’s software-as-a-service delivers greater operational control, better communications, lower costs and increased productivity for home builders, subcontractors and suppliers. More than 13,000 companies across the United States and Canada subscribe to Hyphen’s comprehensive home builder and supply chain solutions, making the company the leading cloud-based construction management software provider.