AssetAccountant™'s deep integration with Sage Intacct makes fixed asset depreciation and lease accounting calculations effortless.
Our simple user interface minimises the time spent on compliance and the detailed audit trail allows you to more easily delegate this work.
USA: Full support of all MACRS (GDS and ADS) conventions, Section 179 and Bonus Depreciation to make compliance effortless. Support for US GAAP and ASC 842 guidance.
Australia & New Zealand: Sophisticated modelling of ATO and IRD tax rulings gives you the confidence you're meeting your compliance obligations. Support for IFRS 16 and IAS 16 guidance.
And, of course, we are ISO27001 certified.
Designed to meet the complex requirements and performance demands of large and growing companies, AssetAccountant™ takes the pain out of reporting and journaling fixed asset depreciation and lease calculations.
- LEASE ACCOUNTING: Changes laid out in ASC842 require that ALL companies now account for leases under the Right-of-Use method. This means that calculations need to be performed to determine the present value of leases (e.g. for the right to use office space even where you don't own it). AssetAccountant™ not only automates all of these calculations, but also is integrated with Sage Intacct for journal posting to the correct accounts in Intacct
- DEPRECIATION: Automated depreciation calculations and one-click journaling to Sage Intacct ledgers
- USA, Australia and New Zealand clients: Complete and integrated management of fixed asset registers
- Full support for Sage Intacct Dimensions (both standard and user-defined)
- Full management of both tax and book value of assets and leases
- Sophisticated modelling of accounting AND tax rules in all jurisdictions
- USA: US GAAP, ASC 842, MACRS (GDS & ADS), Section 179, Bonus Depreciation and more
- AU: IAS 16 methods, IFRS 16 methods, ATO effective life lookup, Small Business Pools, Low Value Pools and Software Pools, Div43, Luxury Vehicle, Blackhole Expenditure and more
- NZ: IAS 16 methods, IFRS 16 methods, IRD Rate Lookup, Buildings, Intangibles and more
- Simple user interface designed to minimise the time you spend on compliance
- On-demand reporting and data exports
- Effortless onboarding
- ISO27001 certified
- Unlimited users, entities and assets
Sage Intacct Web Services
Sage Intacct Platform Services
From $2,200 AUD (approx $1,700USD) per annum. Unlimited users. No lock-in contracts.
Integration Approved Countries:
Australia; United States;
AssetAccountant™: Automated fixed asset depreciation, lease and hire purchase calculations for Sage Intacct.
AssetAccountant™ is a best of breed, fixed asset depreciation and lease calculation engine. We cater for the complex requirements of large and growing companies while designing for simplicity.
We help you to drastically minimise the time you spend on compliance, with the confidence that your calculations are completely accurate.Automated:
We completely automate fixed asset depreciation and lease calculations for both Tax and Book value.Integrated:
We elegantly map all Sage Intacct Dimensions for detailed and immediate journaling to the GL.Shareable:
You can share your fixed asset registers effortlessly with your colleagues and advisors. Unlimited Users. Unlimited Assets.Compliant:
We constantly monitor the latest tax and accounting rulings.Secure:
We are proudly ISO27001 certified.Prescient:
AssetAccountant™ generates depreciation and lease calculations and reports over any time period – past, present or future.
It only takes a few clicks and keystrokes to get up and running with AssetAccountant™ - our fuzzy logic based import engine makes onboarding a breeze - we're so confident of this, we'll import your existing registers for free.
1300 984 378