Automatic Payroll Systems (APS) offers an all-in-one payroll and HR platform designed to simplify workforce management tasks. Our cloud-based solution gives you the flexibility to manage your payroll, HR, and attendance processes in a centralized database. This approach helps you eliminate manual processes, reduce errors, and mitigate risk.
APS + Sage Intacct: Bringing Finance & Payroll Together
The APS and Sage Intacct integration simplifies your bank reconciliation, expanding your financial trends and metrics visibility. We design the integration to aggregate General Ledger, dimension syncing, and employee record syncing into a single workflow.How Our Integration Works
Benefits of Using Our Integration
- Standard and User-Defined Dimension Syncing: Automatic syncing of dimension items from Sage Intacct to APS, including user-defined dimensions.
- Employee Time Tracking by Dimension: Track and report time within APS by Dimensions on time cards, timesheets, and mobile.
- Employee Record Syncing - Employee data automatically syncs from APS to Sage Intacct, including new hires.
- Payroll Expense by Dimension: View liabilities and expenses by Dimension in the payroll batch.
- Native Sage Intacct GL Automation: Automatically sync General Ledger data into Sage Intacct by Dimension.
- Attendance Syncing (Coming Soon) - Direct syncing from APS Attendance into Sage Intacct.
- Expense Management (Coming Soon) - Automatically sync expenses into payroll for payment through a payroll batch.
- Utilize an all-in-one, cloud-based solution that unifies all payroll and HR functions.
- Increase the accuracy of financial reporting by capturing payroll data using dimensions and advanced restrictions.
- Automatically sync employee information, dimensions, and GL data to create an ecosystem that minimizes data entry.
- Leverage industry-leading payroll/HR and accounting solutions with top-rated support to create a best-in-class tech stack.
- Eliminate the administrative burden and risk associated with payroll tax compliance.
Why Businesses Choose APS
- Technology: Our in-house development team develops our integrations and proprietary technology.
- Support Model: APS provides each customer with a dedicated account team to ensure a high level of quality and consistency.
- Payroll Compliance: APS is your highly reliable payroll tax partner, handling tax filings and payments on your behalf for mitigated risk.
- Security: Our software utilizes advanced multi-level security and two-factor authentication, and is SSAE 18 SOC 1 Type 2 audited for limited risk.
- Customer Support Model: This is by far our top reason and what truly sets us apart from our competition the most. Our purpose for everything we do is our customers. So you’ll have access to a dedicated account team that is available via email, phone, or support request to answer any questions you may have. We want to give you every opportunity to grow because your success is our success.
- Customization: Since we develop our technology internally, we can extend advanced customization capabilities to our customers. Whether you need to integrate your accounting package, connect with your benefits providers, or use our open API to create something unique, we can help. This flexibility allows you to continue using your existing business investments while gaining a best-in-class workforce management solution.
- Unified Design: Whether you’re just looking to automate your payroll processing or for a platform that can handle your entire employee lifecycle, it’s a lot easier to manage those processes in a unified system. That’s why it’s essential to choose a payroll and HR solution built as a single solution. This approach gives you the ultimate flexibility to utilize exactly what you need and expand as your business needs grow.
- Platform Usability: There’s a reason we are top-rated for usability by our customers on G2. Our in-house developers build our platform, so we can keep all of the features and functionality unified. Therefore, you log into a single system and can tackle multiple tasks efficiently. We’re all about providing the best possible user experience so you can work smarter, not harder.
- Attention to Detail: From the first conversation, we take the time to listen and understand your needs to determine how our system can best solve your current challenges. Our goal isn’t to make a sale; it’s to help businesses solve their pain points and be more strategic.
Know the Company Behind the Software
Finding the right solution for a new workforce management solution is only half the battle. You need to know the company behind the software you're considering. Then you know you’re getting a long-term workforce partner long after implementation.
For APS, it’s about what we can do to make payroll and HR tasks more manageable for our customers to accomplish their mission. Focused on the user experience, we continually listen to our customers’ changing needs and help them achieve their business goals with easy-to-use technology and responsive customer support. We're APS, your workforce partner.
Sage Intacct Web Services; Sage Intacct Platform Services required for SMART events
Based on number of employees
Integration Approved Countries:
Automatic Payroll Systems (APS) has a mission: to make payroll and HR easier. We design our unified solution to simplify workforce management tasks for mid-market organizations. We provide our clients and partners with personalized service and support to accomplish their goals. Streamline payroll processing, automate HR workflows, and elevate the employee lifecycle with a single-system platform. We are APS, your workforce partner.
Mid-sized businesses choose APS as their workforce partner because of our focus on the customer experience. As a result, we continually maintain 98% customer retention and satisfaction rates. For more information on APS and how we can help make payroll and HR easier for your mid-market business, visit https://www.apspayroll.com.