APS offers a unified workforce management platform that provides access to key data anytime, anywhere. Our single-system design gives you the flexibility to manage your payroll, HR, and attendance processes in a centralized database, so you can eliminate manual processes, reduce errors, and mitigate risk.
Know the Company Behind the Software
When it comes to looking for a new workforce management solution, finding the right solution is only half the battle. You need to know the company behind the software you're considering. Then you know you’re getting a long-term workforce partner long after implementation.
For APS, it’s about what we can do to make payroll and HR tasks easier for our customers to accomplish their mission. Focused on the user experience, we continually listen to our customers’ changing needs and help them achieve their business goals with easy-to-use technology and responsive customer support. We're APS, your workforce partner.
APS & Sage Intacct: Payroll and Finance Come Together
The APS and Sage Intacct integration simplifies your bank reconciliation, expanding your visibility into financial trends and metrics. The integration is designed to aggregate General Ledger, dimension syncing, and employee record syncing into a single workflow.How Our Integration Works
- Standard and User-Defined Dimension Syncing: Automatic syncing of dimension items from Sage Intacct to APS including user-defined dimensions.
- Employee Time Tracking by Dimension: Track and report time within APS by dimensions on time card, timesheets, and mobile.
- Employee Record Syncing - Automatic syncing of employee data from APS to Intacct, including new hires.
- Payroll Expense by Dimension: View liabilities and expenses by dimension in the payroll batch.
- Native Sage Intacct GL Automation: Automatically sync General Ledger data into Sage Intacct by dimension.
- Attendance Syncing (Coming Soon) - Direct syncing from APS Attendance into Intacct.
- Expense Management (Coming Soon) - Automatically sync expenses into payroll for payment through a payroll batch.
Why Business Choose APS
- Technology: Our proprietary technology and integrations are developed by our in-house development team.
- Support Model: APS provides each customer with a dedicated four-person account team to ensure a high level of quality and consistency.
- Payroll Compliance: APS is your highly reliable payroll tax partner, handling tax filings and payments on your behalf for mitigated risk.
- Security: Our software utilizes advanced multi-level security, two-factor authentication, and is SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type 2 audited for limited risk.
- Customer Support Model: This is by far our top reason and what truly sets us apart from our competition the most. Our purpose for everything we do is our customers. So you’ll have access to a dedicated account team that is just a phone call, email, or support request away to answer any questions you may have. We want to give you every opportunity to grow because your success is our success.
- Customization: Since our technology is developed internally, we’re able to extend advanced customization capabilities to our customers. Whether you need to integrate your accounting package, connect with your benefits providers, or use our open API to create something unique, we can help. This flexibility allows you to continue using your existing business investments while gaining a best-in-class workforce management solution.
- Unified Design: Whether you’re just looking to automate your payroll processing or for a platform that can handle your entire employee lifecycle, it’s a lot easier to manage those processes in a unified system. That’s why it’s so important to choose a payroll and HR solution built as a single solution. This gives you the ultimate flexibility to use exactly what you need and expand as your business needs grow.
- Platform Usability: There’s a reason our customers have voted us Best Usability on G2. Our platform is built by our in-house developers, so we’re able to keep all of the features and functionality unified. This means you log into a single system and easily tackle multiple tasks. We’re all about providing the best possible user experience so you can work smarter, not harder.
- Attention to Detail: From the first conversation, we take the time to listen and understand your needs so we can determine how our system can best solve your current challenges. Our goal isn’t to make a sale, it’s to help businesses solve their pain points and be more strategic.
Sage Intacct Web Services
Based on number of employees
APS has a mission: to make payroll and HR easier. We provide our clients and partners with intuitive technology delivered with personalized service and support. Our unified solution is designed to simplify workforce management tasks. Process payroll in hours, not days. Automate HR workflows to be more strategic. Elevate the employee lifecycle with a single-system platform. We are APS, your workforce partner.
Businesses choose APS as their workforce partner because of our focus on the customer experience. As a result, we continually maintain 98% customer retention and satisfaction rates. For more information on APS and how we can help make payroll and HR easier for your business, visit https://www.apspayroll.com.