QStock is a Warehouse Management software that is real-time integrated with Intacct. QStock offers Warehouse Control, Integrated Shipping, eCommerce, Drop Ship, Lot and Serial Track and Trace, Work Order, and Direct Delivery, with compliance label printing from FDA UDI compliance to Big Box Retail compliance.
QStock integrates deeply and seamlessly with Intacct, taking advantage of sub-ledger transaction detail and preserving of dimensional data in joint workflows. Warehouse transactions such as receiving, picking, shipping and material handling are processed through simple user prompts and barcode scans on wireless RF Scanners and printers.
Most warehouses are a company's largest asset and the key to profitability while at the same time represent the most target rich area for improvements in efficiencies and cost savings. QStock Warehouse Management System (WMS) is the natural extension to Intacct because it seamlessly captures, keeps track of and reports on critical transactions, information and actions that take place in the warehouse, while enabling clear visibility within Intacct from a financial perspective.
- Deep, Seamless Intacct Integration: Built for Intacct using Web Services for real-time integration, leveraging transactions, documents and dimensions in workflows that feel right for operations while saving time and increasing visibility for finance.
- eCommerce Enablement: Direct integration with eCommerce Carts like Shopify and multi-carrier shipping integrations like Shipstation and Shippingeasy for retail and wholesale fulfilment.
- POS Integration: Use tablets, phones and computers to sell anywhere you need to, from your physical store to a booth at a fair or tradeshow through Shopify POS and QStock, flowing orders into Intacct in real time.
- Field Services Warehouse Management: Provide usage visibility of truck inventory to the warehouse in real-time as parts are used at job site, enable the warehouse or supply room to replenish truck inventory before it’s a problem, and manage truck cycle counts and replenishments with barcode scanning instead of paper or excel, directly integrated with ServiceTitan for front end home services business management.
- Order Accuracy: Achieve over 99% accuracy by controlling your inventory. Be able to quote lead times with confidence. Know that your customer is getting exactly what they ordered when you promised it to them.
- Outbound shipments: Systems for workflows allow your business to scale efficiently
- Employee Productivity: Improve productivity and keep personnel costs low, eliminate searching for lost products by directing pickers to bin locations, save time with single data entry
- Inventory Accuracy: Over 99% inventory accuracy
- Reduce Inventory Loss: 80-85% less inventory loss
- Picking Times and Lines: Reduce picker walk time by optimizing pick path
- Reordering: Ensure adequate stock is available before needed by replenishing based on min/ max settings. Create requisitions from the warehouse.
- Verticals: Consumer Packaged Goods, Food Distribution and Production, Life Sciences (Medical Device and BioTech), eCommerce/Multi-Channel, Field Services(Plumbing, Electrical and HVAC)
Intacct Web Services;Intacct Inventory
MSA Systems mission is to provide superior best in class turn-key supply chain solutions and best practices bringing together software, services, hardware and support to businesses of all sizes from the small business to enterprise marketplace.