This EMR to Sage Intacct Integration is a necessary application for hospitals who use an EMR system (e.g. EPIC, etc.) and Sage Intacct as their accounting system. It allows for GL data, both accounting and statistical, to be moved from the EMR application to Sage Intacct.
Easily configure different file types, field mappings, automation schedules, and file providers with this application.
- Supports scheduled automation to save time
- Logs and keeps track of integration attempts and created transactions
- Supports detailed mapping - No need to convert an EMR extract file to the Sage Intacct import format
- Can be used with multiple files and EMR locations
- Supports multi-entity in Sage Intacct
- Supports some customization
- Easy to install, implement, and use
Sage Intacct Platform Services, Sage Intacct Web Services
Please note, use of this connector is not “Covered Usage” under any Business Associate Agreement you may have with Sage Intacct.
Integration Approved Countries:
A multi-discipline professional services firm
Over 100,000 Clients
47 US offices
3 India offices
Perspective changes everything
Wipfli brings the curiosity needed to uncover what’s been overlooked. Our ingenuity helps create unexpected results. Our team of more than 3,000 associates works together to bring integrated solutions to turn data into insights, to optimize workflows, to increase margins and to transform through digital innovation. Others see problems. We see possibilities.
Wipfli is a Top accounting and consulting firm based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, with more than 3,000 associates in offices throughout the United States and India.
What we stand for
Our vision reflects the impact we want to make:
Create a lasting, positive impact for every person, organization and community we engage.
Our mission and values are a living, breathing part of our culture. They guide us daily in creating that lasting, positive impact with our clients, community and each other.
Our values are:
- Integrity: To do the right thing every time
- Caring: To always interact toward others with empathy and compassion
- Excellence: To consistently be the best in all we do
- Teamwork: To act as one through collaboration, cooperation and communication.
- Perseverance: To tenaciously execute our objective
We embrace and embody these values to live our mission:
To enable individuals and organizations to achieve their full potential, empowered by the security of a stable foundation.
Our people are eternal students, bringing cross-industry experience and creativity to help clients see beyond today’s most complex business challenges. We see success for what it is: a continual process. Nonlinear. But always advancing. Always progressing — from curiosity, to clarity, to results — time and again.