If you’re paying vendors across the globe, AFEXDirectLink is the resource you need. Secure, streamlined, and intuitive, AFEXDirectLink syncs invoicing and vendor information from Sage Intacct and updates Sage Intacct after your payments have been released by AFEX. AFEXDirectLink gives you seamless access to our smart payment rails and our global banking network.
With the interface, you can view your currency balances, access live exchange rates, validate vendor banking information, and make payments in over 100 currencies to 180 countries.
- Beneficiaries: Sync vendor details from Sage Intacct to create and automatically validate AFEX Beneficiary and banking details.
- Invoice management: Sync invoice details from Sage Intacct to schedule payments through AFEX. Once payments are released, AFEXDirectLink automatically updates the cashflow and ledgers in Sage Intacct with payment, fee, and settlement records.
- Settlement methods: Settle payments by wire, Direct Debit, or funding balance.
- Multi-currency management: View and manage balances in multiple currencies.
- FX conversion: View live rates for over 100 currencies.
Sage Intacct Web Services
No subscription fees
AFEX is a leading global payment and foreign exchange specialist, providing tailored solutions since 1979. As one of the world’s largest non-bank providers of cross-border payments and risk management solutions, we serve more than 35,000 clients across the Americas, EMEA and APAC, facilitating payments in more than 100 currencies to 180 countries.
With forty years of expertise supported by state-of-the-art payments technologies, we are a trusted partner with the soul of a FinTech. Our solutions streamline the global payments process, saving time, increasing efficiency, and helping you achieve your business goals.
Our technology solutions
- Flexible: View and manage funding balances in multiple currencies on a single platform
- Cost-effective: Competitive exchange rates and reduced wire fees, with a range of settlement methods. Smart payment rails ensure secure, rapid and cost-effective delivery
- Efficient: Automated beneficiary management processes, bulk payments, and reporting and reconciliation
- Simple: No maintenance fees or minimum balance of frequency of trading required
- Strategic: Risk management, market insights and FX tools to keep you informed of market movements
- Regulated: Full licensing and regulatory compliance in every jurisdiction where we operate
- Secure: Highest industry standards of security and encryption, unique login and multi-factor authentication
- Integrated: Proprietary suite of customizable, flexible payments onboarding and FX APIs
- Accessible: The world of foreign exchange at your fingertips with our secure treasury management platform, AFEXDirect
- Business Software solutions: Fully integrated global payments apps and our user interface, AFEXDirectLink, make managing global payments from your Business Software platform frictionless, saving time and money and freeing you and your team up for more high-value work