2C Processing merged with Versapay to create a market-leading integrated payment offering for Sage Intacct.
Extend Your Sage Intacct Payment Capabilities
Reduce manual processes, lower costs, eliminate fraud, and increases sales. Start accepting payments immediately with our seamless Sage Intacct integration. Expand your revenue while reducing effort with recurring payments, subscription billing, email invoicing, and an optional shopping cart plug-in.
Functionality for Sage Intacct
“As a result of the powerful automation and efficiencies we’ve gained with Intacct and Versapay 2CP, our finance team easily keeps pace with HomeVestors’ growth, and we’re avoiding upwards of $150,000 in headcount and consulting costs each year. The finance team saved 30-35 hours every week and shortened days sales outstanding by two days.” - HomeVestors
- Omnichannel Payments: Accept all your credit card, debit card, virtual card, ACH, check, and bank payments.
- Recurring Payments: Set up recurring payments by setting search criteria for open invoices and charging the credit card, debit card, or ACH account on file. Payments can be automated for specific invoiced based on your payment preference. Payments are automatically applied to the selected invoice, batched out and the deposit is created in Sage Intacct. Approved/declined results as well as dunning reports can be sent via e-mail.
- Automated Emails: Email invoicing with PayNow buttons allow you to send individual or mass emails to customers in real time. Customers will receive an easy to customize email within seconds containing custom text, the invoice number, and a pdf of sales invoice attached directly from Sage Intacct.
- Click-to-Pay: Tokenized PayNow button redirects customers to the secure payment portal page to enter and store billing information. Both credit card and ACH accepted.
- Real-Time Updates and Reporting: Payment information is updated in real-time in the accounting system once the charge is approved. Each payment is automatically applied to the invoice, are batched out, and then the deposit is created for you in Sage Intacct.
- Customer Portal: Easy-to-use online self-service portal provides 24/7 access to all payment processing data, reporting, and dispute management details. Payments are synced immediately in Sage Intacct, reducing data entry costs and increasing cash flow. Customers can view open and paid invoices, download PDFs, and pay multiple open invoices. Options to log in direct with a username and password or set up to access via SSO as an iframe into your existing portal. Automated deposits are automatically applied to the invoice, batched out nightly, and then the deposit is created for you in Sage Intacct.
- Shopping Cart Plug-in: Shopping cart plug-in / APIs allows you to create customers, sales orders, invoices, synchronizes inventory, and create and apply payments all from data entry entered by your customer in the cart. It includes plug ins for Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, and many more, and allows you to create multiple entities, currencies, and or shopping cart templates.
Sage Intacct Web Services; Sage Intacct Platform Services; Compatible with all O/S versions and browsers.
Dependent upon selected module and features. No hidden fees. No ongoing development costs.
2C Processing merged with Versapay in 2020, creating a market leading integrated payments and automated AR offering for Sage Intacct customers.
Versapay is focused on changing the way companies do business together by offering integrated payments and collaborative order-to-cash solutions for mid-market and enterprise businesses. 2CP has been a Marketplace Partner since 2009.
We help our clients to accelerate cash conversion, reduce costs, and eliminate paper checks and manual business processes by providing invoicing, automation, and payments solutions that drive better customer experiences.
Our mission is to create a network that connects millions of companies and makes billing and payment easy for buyers and sellers. Based in Toronto with offices in Atlanta, Cleveland, Baltimore and Las Vegas, Versapay is owned by Great Hill Partners, a Boston-based technology investment firm.