Bank Up provides automated invoice processing and automated remittance processing, digitizing paper and electronic documents for mid-sized businesses and government entities throughout the United States. The Company brings large scale technological capabilities to mid-scale applications.
- INVOICE SCAN & DATA CAPTURE: Bank Up receives and scans invoices, converts images to data, and integrates with customers’ accounting and workflow systems;
- REMITTANCE LOCKBOX: The Company processes lockbox remittances for utilities, municipalities, and commercial customers, automating deposits, electronically updating accounts receivable, and hosting searchable image archive data;
- FLEX REMITTANCE PROCESSING SYSTEM: Bank Up deploys its proprietary FLEX Remittance Processing System in-house for customers wishing to process their own remittances;
- DISASTER RECOVERY: The Company offers remittance processing disaster recovery services to financial processors, government entities, and commercial enterprises;
- REMOTE DEPOSIT CAPTURE: Bank Up performs remote deposit capture services that enable small and mid-sized financial institutions to compete with large banks.
Bank Up’s strategy is to apply technological leverage and outstanding customer service to the highest cost, most tedious transaction processing tasks performed by mid-sized customers. Bank Up lowers costs by eliminating paper, increasing accuracy, accelerating processing, and reducing labor. Business Recovery Services, Inc. dba Bank Up Corporation, incorporated in 1998, automates some of the most critical and labor-intensive business processes. Bank Up systems and services complete approximately 10 million transactions annually for small and mid-sized entities, applying accounts payable and accounts receivable processing technology, and freeing up employees for higher value activities.